Kingdom Hearts ForumsKingdom Hearts TopsiteKingdom Hearts 2

Sora on 07 Oct 2007 02:10 am

Kingdom Hearts: Coded

Kingdom Hearts Coded

coded

Part of the 3 new installments of the Kingdom Hearts series, focusing on Sora and Jimminy Cricket, this game has been consider Chain Of Memories 2 since the style of the gameplay and the story, this game assembles Sora in his old clothes, which it might be or after Kingdom Hearts 1 or before Kingdom Hearts 1. The worlds we see in this game are Traverse Town and Destiny Islands. Disney characters in this game are Mickey and Jimminy Cricket. This trailer will explain better the game.

Trailer Description:

When the video begins, we are introduced with a series of images, followed by the words “Kingdom Hearts: New Concepts and Game Titles.” Right after this, the ending to Kingdom Hearts 2 plays, followed by the phrases “The secret ending has been dealt with, and the worlds extend once again” and “flow”.

The screen fades back in to Jiminy Cricket and the phrase “Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories”. He is peering into his journal, noticing a phrase he cannot remember writing. It reads “You need to return, to heal the wounds”. This phrase seems to alert Jiminy in some way, as he runs off to report the finding to King Mickey. The king is startled by the discovery, but only replies with “Only he is the one who can solve it.”

We fade in and out to Sora standing on the beach at Destiny Islands. He is wearing his Kingdom Hearts 1 style clothing, but he is only shown as computer data being transmitted.

When the image of Sora dissapears, a battle scene commences. As Sora is movning blocks around to finsish a puzzle game, heartless are attacking from all angles. The gameplay mecahnics seem very odd. After the puzzle is finished, a command called “Debugging” appears on the screen. After being activated, Sora moves extremely quickly and then vanishes.

The last scene includes Sora aned Mickey in Traverse Town. Mickey says to no one in particular “I was here on that day.” and “Let’s speak truly”.

Scans:
Coded

332 Responses to “Kingdom Hearts: Coded”

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

1. on 07 Oct 2007 at 9:55 pm 1. SuperCloud Darkness

I will be mad if it is for the cell phone.

2. on 08 Oct 2007 at 1:54 pm 2. riku

it is that has already been confirmed.

3. on 08 Oct 2007 at 6:33 pm 3. Diego Gonzalez-keyblade master

Tetsuya Nomura’s blessed gift, want to know what it is? Well, it is to be able to show us stuff we don’t understand, then later on, he makes us understand. For example: In Kingdom Hearts 2, who lifted Roxas and stole his munny pouch, we didn’t know until later on we knew it was Riku. Or at the beggining of the game, who were the two black hooded guys talking “He looks a lot like you. Do you remember your true name?”, well now we know they were Roxas and Xemnas. Or in the Secret Ending we thought Birth by Sleep was a spell or phrase, now it is known to be an upcoming Game! I JUST WISH I HAD A PSP to play BIRTHBYSLEEP! PLUS, KH3 SHOULD BE(MUST BE) A MULTI CONSOLE GAME

4. on 09 Oct 2007 at 3:21 am 4. SuperCloud Darkness

When will it come out in the U.S.?

5. on 10 Oct 2007 at 1:42 am 5. AyuSora

I can’t wait. To bad I don’t have a cell phone

6. on 11 Oct 2007 at 1:05 am 6. Recognition

Something just hit me! If Mickey is wearing those clothes,and if you’ve played Kingdom Hearts II you see Mickey asking Ansem the Wise for advice.This might take place during that time.

7. on 11 Oct 2007 at 3:09 am 7. dragonhc

i think that this realy sucks because not everyone will be able to play this game and allot of people really want to… you should really consider making this and the other two for ps2, or for at least a system that people can actually play instead for playing it on a PHONE!

8. on 11 Oct 2007 at 4:21 am 8. Goofy

I heard that KH3 will be for cell-phone, PS2, PS3, and DS. they are not sure about putting it on the Wii, but u never know and they say it is going to be twice as long as KH2 and that it might not have Disney worlds like the others, so it would be great to see what they will make up.

9. on 11 Oct 2007 at 4:25 am 9. Goofy

HEY WHEN IS KH3 COMING OUT ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!?????

10. on 11 Oct 2007 at 10:51 pm 10. Goofy

Hey i have gotten every oricalcum+ possible and i have gotten all the materials and even the material that cuts everything in half so how do you get the Utima weapon??????????????????????/

11. on 12 Oct 2007 at 3:12 am 11. Goofy

hey i got the ultima weapon

12. on 12 Oct 2007 at 10:57 pm 12. kh-knight

KH:coded is going to be boring I think DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON KH3?!?!?!

13. on 12 Oct 2007 at 11:15 pm 13. fish man

is birth by sleep & kh3 the same thing any way
    hope kh3 comes on the ps2

14. on 13 Oct 2007 at 9:51 am 14. Ninetales

I’m Down in the dumps cos My phone is MEGA CRAPPY!
    I’m gonna get a new one at xmas, and I want to try it out

15. on 14 Oct 2007 at 8:18 pm 15. demon sora

dam i hope this game comes out 4 ps2

16. on 14 Oct 2007 at 10:11 pm 16. kyuubi

it better ar i will hate sony and sqare enix forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. on 16 Oct 2007 at 3:39 am 17. Tazimus Prime

Coded is strictly for the cell phone. It takes place after Kingdom Hearts 2 and no it is not Kingdom Hearts 3. None of the side games are Kingdom Hearts 3. Also they are not going to make Coded for any other system, the same for the other two games. They are each going to be on there perspective handheld devices only.

18. on 18 Oct 2007 at 9:04 am 18. Sion

First don’t ask bout my name,second most of you are correct…one is for cell phone,second ds,third psp but the main hting is the actual kh3 is supposed to be on -s2 and -s3 (wii undecided still),that is 100% fact at the moment.May change but it fact for now.

19. on 18 Oct 2007 at 9:05 am 19. Sion

ps2 and ps3 oops

20. on 20 Oct 2007 at 6:28 pm 20. doo fee kh1000

hey you guys should be patient but kh3 should be on ps2

21. on 23 Oct 2007 at 12:16 am 21. Sora

dude if its twice as long as kh2 i can beat it ive beaten kh2 in 27hrs, bring it on!!!!!

22. on 23 Oct 2007 at 12:51 am 22. Sora

-.-

☻ = im going to get for sure

kh3: ps2 and(or) ps3 ☻(if its for the ps2)
    kh coded: MOBILE phone (mobile only) ☻
    kh BBS:(birth by sleep): psp
    kh 385/2 days: nintendo DS ☻

WARNING!: if you have 1 of those fancy-pants no contact cell phones (like tracfone, blah, blah, blah, ect.,ect.,ect.) i doubt that you will be abel to get (download/purchase) kingdom hearts coded, so you can try..but you will probaly fail.. =(

23. on 24 Oct 2007 at 5:42 pm 23. italianRiku

when it comes in italy?

24. on 24 Oct 2007 at 6:17 pm 24. Daleksupreme

Dude it does not matter how man people you blow just blow them

25. on 24 Oct 2007 at 11:02 pm 25. KaOsTiGz

i beat kh2 in 9hrs straight i waz dead after it but it waz worth it. i think its real gay how coded only comes out on cell phone :| mayb it will wrk on my e250 samsung but who knows. at least i’ll have the ones on psp and ds :P

26. on 25 Oct 2007 at 1:36 am 26. one-winged angel

I beat KH2 n 8 hrs and 52 min and 37 Sec. NO CHEATS!!!!!!!!!!

27. on 25 Oct 2007 at 11:41 am 27. KaOsTiGz

kl i took 1 break but i gess i shudnt of :| it waz only a damn sandwich and a glass of milk:(

28. on 26 Oct 2007 at 5:28 am 28. Taxmt

I am ungodly upset about this move, but I trust Nomura. American cellphone technology is no where near the Japanese and I am positive that he will figure out a clever way for American gamers to enjoy “Coded”.

Because, to be frank, the last KH cellphone game was a sin against nature and possibly the most frustrating P.O.S. ever devised by man. I beat that !@#$ing thing and almost gave myself a mother!@#$ing ulcer doing so.

29. on 27 Oct 2007 at 2:30 pm 29. Lily

I dont think that people should make videos (like Kingdom Hearts) onto a cellphone. It’s just stupid and It would be hard to play.

30. on 29 Oct 2007 at 7:32 am 30. Riku Omnitrix

In kingdom hearts chain of memories MIckey has got different shirt. i remember that’s green

31. on 30 Oct 2007 at 11:11 pm 31. Riku

yo kh-knight i can hook you up with the lates info on KH3. that goes for all of you to because my friend has just sent the relese date so send your coments please!!

32. on 31 Oct 2007 at 12:56 am 32. Cloud Strife

Riku can you send me your info? I wanna get the release date for 358/2 days.

33. on 01 Nov 2007 at 8:52 am 33. platapus

hey riku, can u plz tell me when the release date 4 new zealand is?

34. on 03 Nov 2007 at 8:43 pm 34. Platinum Fire

so when is it coming then?

35. on 07 Nov 2007 at 3:00 am 35. jp

When is it coming out? I have kh1 and 2,but not three!

36. on 08 Nov 2007 at 10:21 pm 36. name(required)

Why are all these games explaining wat happend in the past i wanna see the fure of Sora and the other drive forms.

37. on 11 Nov 2007 at 3:01 am 37. sora soldier

what system does kingdom hearts coded come out for . I hope it is something I have even though I pretty much have everything.

38. on 11 Nov 2007 at 3:04 am 38. sora soldier

yo Riku you got to show me your release dates Please I need them.

39. on 11 Nov 2007 at 3:10 am 39. sora soldier

I do not think making a KH for a phone I have played a lot of cell games and they all suck! besides What if the game only comes out for a certain plan I do not want to have to switch plans for a video game.(or cell game).

40. on 11 Nov 2007 at 3:12 am 40. sora soldier

I do not think making a KH for a phone is a good idea I have played a lot of cell games and they all suck! besides What if the game only comes out for a certain plan I do not want to have to switch plans for a video game.(or cell game)

41. on 11 Nov 2007 at 3:13 am 41. sora soldier

pretend sora soldier 39 is not there.

42. on 11 Nov 2007 at 4:57 am 42. SoraXIII

its about a virtual sora and its explaining about mickey and how he got his hands on his kh2 and kh1 keyblade…….ya i r smart

43. on 12 Nov 2007 at 7:38 am 43. Riku Omnitrix

cloud strife do you remember me in netbattle?
    ________________________________________________

why mickey have the starseeker keyblade?

44. on 15 Nov 2007 at 3:40 am 44. The 14th

OK ONE QUESTION:

45. on 15 Nov 2007 at 3:42 am 45. The 14th

What carrier will the game come with? Verizon, T – Mobil, Cingular, Sprint, All-tell? I mean cell phones don’t have cartridges to load it has to come pre loaded. Will we have to buy a new high tech phone capable of the game? Will we have to change carriers? These are my questions on Coded. As far as DS and PSP, I have been wanting to buy them so now I have a good enough reason to.

46. on 16 Nov 2007 at 1:09 am 46. jack1son

i dont think this is reall is it

47. on 16 Nov 2007 at 3:56 am 47. KHFate

what is the release date for coded, 358/2 days, and
    birth by sleep and what platform is coded on?

48. on 18 Nov 2007 at 3:38 am 48. kingdom hearts ROX

plz tell me it isnt for phone

49. on 19 Nov 2007 at 12:28 am 49. DVDHRNSS

Riku! tell me when it come for the U.S.A.

50. on 19 Nov 2007 at 12:32 am 50. DVDHRNSS

Coded is for the phone and its about a note in Jiminys book that he didn’t write.(dope)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All