Kingdom Hearts ForumsKingdom Hearts TopsiteKingdom Hearts 2

Sora on 07 Oct 2007 02:10 am

Kingdom Hearts: Coded

Kingdom Hearts Coded

coded

Part of the 3 new installments of the Kingdom Hearts series, focusing on Sora and Jimminy Cricket, this game has been consider Chain Of Memories 2 since the style of the gameplay and the story, this game assembles Sora in his old clothes, which it might be or after Kingdom Hearts 1 or before Kingdom Hearts 1. The worlds we see in this game are Traverse Town and Destiny Islands. Disney characters in this game are Mickey and Jimminy Cricket. This trailer will explain better the game.

Trailer Description:

When the video begins, we are introduced with a series of images, followed by the words “Kingdom Hearts: New Concepts and Game Titles.” Right after this, the ending to Kingdom Hearts 2 plays, followed by the phrases “The secret ending has been dealt with, and the worlds extend once again” and “flow”.

The screen fades back in to Jiminy Cricket and the phrase “Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories”. He is peering into his journal, noticing a phrase he cannot remember writing. It reads “You need to return, to heal the wounds”. This phrase seems to alert Jiminy in some way, as he runs off to report the finding to King Mickey. The king is startled by the discovery, but only replies with “Only he is the one who can solve it.”

We fade in and out to Sora standing on the beach at Destiny Islands. He is wearing his Kingdom Hearts 1 style clothing, but he is only shown as computer data being transmitted.

When the image of Sora dissapears, a battle scene commences. As Sora is movning blocks around to finsish a puzzle game, heartless are attacking from all angles. The gameplay mecahnics seem very odd. After the puzzle is finished, a command called “Debugging” appears on the screen. After being activated, Sora moves extremely quickly and then vanishes.

The last scene includes Sora aned Mickey in Traverse Town. Mickey says to no one in particular “I was here on that day.” and “Let’s speak truly”.

Scans:
Coded

332 Responses to “Kingdom Hearts: Coded”

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All

1. on 12 Mar 2008 at 1:05 am 151. Tazimus Prime

Shadow Heart & Kingdom Heart: This game is actually supposed to be released this summer as well 358/2 Days. Of course those are only the Japanese release date.

2. on 12 Mar 2008 at 9:51 am 152. Shadow Heart & Kingdom Heart

ok thanx Tazimus Prime =]
    Kairi sed that Kingdom Heart 3 is out in Japan so do yhoo think it will be out in the UK in the summer??

3. on 12 Mar 2008 at 7:45 pm 153. Tazimus Prime

Shadow Heart & Kingdom Heart: No because it is not out in Japan yet. I have already given reasons why is the Birth by Sleep forum.

4. on 16 Mar 2008 at 4:09 am 154. izual

la pota

5. on 16 Mar 2008 at 5:38 am 155. goofy

so which games are said to come out this summer?

6. on 18 Mar 2008 at 7:05 pm 156. Kevin

eu sou fá dese jogo

7. on 20 Mar 2008 at 6:11 pm 157. .:sora's chain:.

shadow heart & kingdom heart: I heard that it is out in japan but its not coming to the uk until 2010!!!

8. on 20 Mar 2008 at 11:22 pm 158. DVDHRNSS

Man that is such a lie!

9. on 22 Mar 2008 at 6:25 pm 159. darky

this is for th phone right

10. on 25 Mar 2008 at 10:22 pm 160. DVDHRNSS

11. on 29 Mar 2008 at 5:35 pm 161. rikufan456

what system is it for?

12. on 01 Apr 2008 at 1:32 am 162. Carlos

Its For Your Cell Phone

13. on 03 Apr 2008 at 8:15 pm 163. yay Orginization XIII!

this game looks incredibly gay….

14. on 03 Apr 2008 at 10:15 pm 164. Dragons 2209

Does anyone know what mobile phones this game will be able to play on? As I don’t really want to be buying a new mobile if I can avoid it, I’ve only just got a psp for birth by sleep.

15. on 05 Apr 2008 at 11:41 pm 165. Clowde

Man people you are so stupid sometimes. Kingdom hearts 3 is not out in Japan, ITS NOT OUT ANYWHERE!! If it was we would know.

16. on 06 Apr 2008 at 1:00 pm 166. Donald Duck

well any of the games coming out anytime soon?

17. on 08 Apr 2008 at 12:18 am 167. Hoshi

Y’know, the fact that they’re releasing games for 3 different systems (all of which I, and many other people, don’t have) really makes me mad. I doubt most avid Kingdom Hearts fans will be able to play all of the games. It was frustrating enough when Chain of Memories came out, for those who didn’t have a Gameboy (and yes, I know, you don’t HAVE to play it to fully understand the storyline). I’m really mad at Disney and Square Enix right now for making it so difficult to enjoy their games.

18. on 08 Apr 2008 at 4:57 pm 168. Insane to the end

I havnt even heard of this one,
    When does it come out?
    What system is it for?

19. on 09 Apr 2008 at 4:56 pm 169. Reimei

I heard the game was for Japan only.

I hope it gets released in America too.

Will all cell services have it? Anyone know?

20. on 12 Apr 2008 at 3:29 am 170. Souljaboi

yeah, i dont really like the debuggin’ stuff its LAME! ,as for it being for cell phones i think that would be really cool although it would run the batteries right out of the phone, you would need to be connected to a charging plug when you want to play. I personally think Sony should be the only company to have kh becuase of the quality of there systems compared to microsoft and nintendo. !!!This game looks lame!!!

21. on 12 Apr 2008 at 3:30 am 171. Souljaboi

with better battle actions and maybe a psp this game would be better

22. on 13 Apr 2008 at 12:50 am 172. confused

when is the next english version of kingdom hearts II final mix or chain of memories coming out for US please get back….post on here or email at usawrestler02(at)yahoo(dot)com

23. on 17 Apr 2008 at 10:26 pm 173. sora donald goofy

Kingdom herats kicks ass! it has both final fantasy and disney(wich I like)in one game and dont ya think the should make a movie cause if they did that would be awsome! And i’ve just heard that the kingdom hearts chain of memories on ps2 or ps3 is coming out this may 4 in canada! I cant wait! And you could also play the gameboy version on ds or psp Hoshi you dumbass!

24. on 20 Apr 2008 at 7:18 pm 174. ????

Sorry to say that Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix + and RE:Chain of Memories is not going to be released outside of Japan. So don’t get your hopes up.

25. on 21 Apr 2008 at 1:08 pm 175. riku32

are we going to find out what was on that note that was at the end of kh2 in this game?

26. on 21 Apr 2008 at 8:45 pm 176. jake

so is this for like, a cell phone?

27. on 22 Apr 2008 at 3:01 am 177. Wraith

dude…
    Kh2 final mix was released the year after japan made it (for America)but it was put out of production. i saw it on ebay, and a few other sites had it too. problem is it costs bout $150.
    Re:chain of memories wont be released do to multiple glitches, breaks in the code, bugs, and other problems that cant be fixed without changing the game too much. happens with the translation and other programs used to allow it to be used on American ps2 consoles properly.
    Sorry to break the news…

28. on 23 Apr 2008 at 8:41 pm 178. Charlie

Does anyone know what cell phone network kh: Coded will be on? Anyone?

29. on 28 Apr 2008 at 12:06 am 179. SORAxROXAS 4 ED-ER

HOW MANY KH GAMES R THERE???!!! IT IS JUST 2 AWSOUME!!! (8-D

30. on 28 Apr 2008 at 12:08 am 180. SORAxROXAS 4 ED-ER

BOY JAPAN HAS COOL STUFF! THEY MIGHT MAKE FLYING CARS!!! OR SOMETHING!!! (8-0

31. on 03 May 2008 at 6:50 am 181. download free samsung ringtones

verizon wireless mp3 ringtones…

When best internet poker download free ringtones to computer…

32. on 05 May 2008 at 2:33 am 182. c139 motorola ringtones

pc slots game…

Respectfully free cellular phone ringtones cheap mobile ringtones virgin…

33. on 07 May 2008 at 1:24 am 183. fred

kh3 is de best

34. on 10 May 2008 at 10:22 am 184. nuttycrystalgirl

I checked out da trailer 4 dis game but it was’nt like i’d thought it would be, i’ve started play’in KH2 again and this is da 3rd time i’ve played it and i’m stuck in Port Royal where you’ve 2 protect da medallion, tiz sooooooooooo headrecking, which reminds me 2 bring up a few things about new worlds they should put in for example, Middletin from Kim Possible I mean 4 god’s sake Kim would make a brill party member, Sonic should be in it too cause he used 2 be on disneychannel now Sonic would be an excellent party member and you can use team blast from Sonic Heroes

35. on 10 May 2008 at 10:34 am 185. nuttycrystalgirl

ya wanna know what my fave scenes are from KH1 and KH2?????

well my fave scenes from KH1 are Sora’s happy face
    it’s soooooooooooooooooooo funny and my other fave scene is when King Mickey and Riku close da door 2 darkness,*sniffles* that was so sad

okay mov’in on 2 my fave KH2 scenes first off it’s gotta b Sora’s awaking, I dunno why I just liked it,

next fave scene (or scenes) is when Goofy saves King Mickey and everybody thinks he’s dead, but in da next scene he’s still alive, King Mickey is thrilled 2 have his friend back but then Donald hits Goofy in da shin *OUCH dat’s gonna leave a mark!!!!*

and finally my alltime fave scene is during da last visit 2 Twilight Town and King Mickey brakes his promise 2 Riku L.O.L hillarious!!!!!

36. on 10 May 2008 at 5:06 pm 186. nuttycrystalgirl

someone should really make a tribute 2 jiminy from kingdom herats he deserves it after all he only gets 2 scenes in kingdom hearts 1, agood few scenes in kingdom hearts: chain of memories and only 1 stinking scene in kingdom hearts 2 what a ripp off!!!!!!!!! I mean he’s not da most popular but he should get a tribute 4 2 reasons no. 1 he’s one of mickey’s co-stars and no. 2 he’s a disney mascot!!!!!

37. on 10 May 2008 at 5:08 pm 187. nuttycrystalgirl

has anyone ever noticed how wierd moogles look in final fantasy I mean THEY LOOK LIKE RABBITS!!!!!!!
    how queer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. on 10 May 2008 at 5:12 pm 188. nuttycrystalgirl

ya know my tribute about jiminy well i was at FOTA
    and I got a toy ring-tailed lemur and named it after jiminy and if ya saw mickey’s magical world towards da end of it jiminy wears glasses!!!
    WTF I was like what the hell jiminy wears glasses, twas sooooooooooooooo wierd!!!!!!!!!

39. on 10 May 2008 at 5:14 pm 189. nuttycrystalgirl

doe anyone have any idea how 2 play as King Mickey
    4 da whole game of KH2??????????
    if ya do call me

40. on 10 May 2008 at 5:14 pm 190. nuttycrystalgirl

does anyone have any idea how 2 play as King Mickey
    4 da whole game of KH2??????????
    if ya do call me

41. on 10 May 2008 at 5:23 pm 191. nuttycrystalgirl

ya know me and my pals were talking about what we would od 2 dat creepy whimp Demyx and do ya know what i’d do??????????

I’ll tell ya

no.1 I’d take his stupid guitarand shove it up his back-side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no.2 I’d ring his neck so we don’t have 2 hear him say “Dance water dance!!!!” dat’s soooooooooo annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I say “Demyx you’re 100% TWERP, GEEK AND WHIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

42. on 11 May 2008 at 7:03 pm 192. nuttycrystalgirl

I can’t wait 4 kingdom hearts: coded 2 come out I realllllllllly wanna play it!!!!!!!!!!! I’m desprate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankz see ya

43. on 11 May 2008 at 7:06 pm 193. nuttycrystalgirl

Hey guys I’ve a few jokes here it goes…..

What kind of car does Mickey Mouse drive?

A mini!!!!

Which band is named after an insect?

The Beatles!

44. on 11 May 2008 at 7:08 pm 194. nuttycrystalgirl

hey one more joke, here it goes….

Why did Mickey shrink himself?

Because he wanted 2 b with Minnie!!!!!!

45. on 11 May 2008 at 7:12 pm 195. nuttycrystalgirl

ya know I was using da sonic the hedgehog character creator and I wuz try’n 2 make a heartless, it turned
    okay but it wasn’t PERFECT!!!!!!!!! still I luv sonic, kingdom hearts and spyro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U GO GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. on 11 May 2008 at 7:13 pm 196. nuttycrystalgirl

KINGDOM HEARTS 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. on 21 May 2008 at 1:41 am 197. Keyblade Knight Terra

u know how u said to put sonic and kim possible into kingdom hearts y dont we put corry in the house to and mabye those other gay ass shows if u figrued it out im being sarcastic and Square Enix would never put gayass thins like that in KH

48. on 22 May 2008 at 11:43 am 198. nuttycrystalgirl

I agree, sonic and kim possible (alongside Cory Baxter) should be put in kingdom hearts.

one reason why sonic should be in kingdom hearts is he’d be a brilliant party member, plus he’s associated with disney! I rest my case

one reason why kim possible and cory should be on it is that they’re both disney! and when kingdom hearts coded does come out, i’m TOTALLY getting it!!!!!!!!

49. on 22 May 2008 at 11:48 am 199. nuttycrystalgirl

OMG, OMG, OMG I just got dat new movie by Jerry Seinfeld
    Bee Movie, ya know they should make it a level in kingdom hearts.

I wonder what Sora would like as a bee???? PROBALLY REALLLY STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean all they wear is black and yellow all da time!!!!!!!! and I’d never be seen in black and yellow, NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50. on 22 May 2008 at 1:14 pm 200. nuttycrystalgirl