Kingdom Hearts ForumsKingdom Hearts TopsiteKingdom Hearts 2

Sora on 07 Oct 2007 02:10 am

Kingdom Hearts: Coded

Kingdom Hearts Coded

coded

Part of the 3 new installments of the Kingdom Hearts series, focusing on Sora and Jimminy Cricket, this game has been consider Chain Of Memories 2 since the style of the gameplay and the story, this game assembles Sora in his old clothes, which it might be or after Kingdom Hearts 1 or before Kingdom Hearts 1. The worlds we see in this game are Traverse Town and Destiny Islands. Disney characters in this game are Mickey and Jimminy Cricket. This trailer will explain better the game.

Trailer Description:

When the video begins, we are introduced with a series of images, followed by the words “Kingdom Hearts: New Concepts and Game Titles.” Right after this, the ending to Kingdom Hearts 2 plays, followed by the phrases “The secret ending has been dealt with, and the worlds extend once again” and “flow”.

The screen fades back in to Jiminy Cricket and the phrase “Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories”. He is peering into his journal, noticing a phrase he cannot remember writing. It reads “You need to return, to heal the wounds”. This phrase seems to alert Jiminy in some way, as he runs off to report the finding to King Mickey. The king is startled by the discovery, but only replies with “Only he is the one who can solve it.”

We fade in and out to Sora standing on the beach at Destiny Islands. He is wearing his Kingdom Hearts 1 style clothing, but he is only shown as computer data being transmitted.

When the image of Sora dissapears, a battle scene commences. As Sora is movning blocks around to finsish a puzzle game, heartless are attacking from all angles. The gameplay mecahnics seem very odd. After the puzzle is finished, a command called “Debugging” appears on the screen. After being activated, Sora moves extremely quickly and then vanishes.

The last scene includes Sora aned Mickey in Traverse Town. Mickey says to no one in particular “I was here on that day.” and “Let’s speak truly”.

Scans:
Coded

332 Responses to “Kingdom Hearts: Coded”

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All

1. on 31 Jul 2008 at 3:14 pm 251. May

Hi all,

when will this game be released in EU?

2. on 02 Aug 2008 at 5:39 am 252. Tazmanianchocobo

DK£3713 Update:

In the Birth by Sleep Department:
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep has been confirmed to be released in 2009 for Japan. Although there was no exact time given on when exactly it would be out.

The trailer for the game has been shown been show to the audience along with Final Fantasy: Dissidia. Aqua has finally made her appearance in the series with the trailer. Her voice actor has been said to sound like Megumi Toyguchi, the Japanese voice actress for Paine in Kingdom Hearts II.

Image In the 358 Days / 2 Department:
    Kingdom Hearts: 358 Days / 2 was first announced with a Winter 2008 along with Kingdom Hearts: Coded.

A new screenshot was revealed from Famistu visually confirming Agrabah’s appearance within the game.

Gathered from the trailer, the 14th Member’s name is Xion and she seems to have some sort of connection with Kairi.

Image In the Coded Department:
    Kingdom Hearts: Coded was the first game of the trio to be given a release date. It is to go out Winter 2008 in Japan, along with Kingdom Hearts: 358 Days / 2.

3. on 02 Aug 2008 at 4:12 pm 253. Tazmanianchocobo

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP) DKΣ3713 Event Trailer Summary:

Castle courtyard, Aqua is dancing, Ven and Terra are watching. Someone approaches from the entrance, and the three gather.

Castle of Dreams.
    Ven is running around holding a blue ball.
    Lucifer (The cat in Cinderella) pounces on top of Ven.
    Mouse yells, “Watch out! Run away into the house!”
    (It’s the mouse from Cinderella, not Mickey.)

Sleeping Beauty World (?)
    Maleficent: “Those who do not have any darkness, seven of pure light――”
    Maleficent: “To collect them, I must obtain all the worlds.”

Inside a castle.
    Aqua: “Is there a clue of Master Xehanort?”
    Terra: “He is interested in hearts of pure light”
    Aqua: “A heart of pure light…”
    Terra: “We’ll chase the light too.”
    Terra: “Master Xehanort should appear if we do so.”

Snow White’s World(?)
    Snow White: “Oh! Who are you?”
    Terra: “Aren’t you surprised?”
    Snow White: “Why?”
    Terra: (I can feel the pure light…)
    Terra: (After all, does this girl have a heart of pure light?)

In a dark place. (Thorns?)
    Ven: “It’s a lie…”
    Aqua: “Don’t be deceived!”
    Aqua: “Terra isn’t like that, you know that!”
    Maleficent: “But the truth is harsh to hear.”

Unknown Location
    Aqua: “I’ll ask again.”
    Aqua: “What was said to Ven was a lie.”
    Maleficent: “It was all true.”
    Maleficent: “Terra is ignorant of his power and falls to darkness.”
    Aqua: “Get out of here!”

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days(DS) DKΣ3713 Event Trailer Summary (?) Bullet Points:
    -The trailer begins with the emotional line, “I can’t remember anymore”.
    -The 14th member is shown, she wields a keyblade.
    -She seems related to Kairi/Namine, her voice sounds the same as Kairi’s.
    -If Namine’s writes out distinct memories, they become connected. (Note: Bad translation, very hard to understand!)
    -In multiplayer, every mission is ended with a “results” screen. The players (two to four) are ranked based on how well they played. They are scored sitting on chairs highest to lowest like that of the white room in Castle Oblivion. They mentioned this idea in an interview.
    -The trailer also shows Roxas being accompanied by Organization members in single mode.

Kingdom Hearts: Coded (Mobile Phones) DKΣ3713 Event Trailer Summary:

Twilight Town, Cid makes an appearance
    Organization XIII: “Show your power.”
    Mickey, Jiminy, Goofy, Donald, look into Jiminy’s Journal
    “One wound is left.”
    New scene is shown.

4. on 04 Aug 2008 at 6:21 pm 254. sorashot

why cant we get these other kingdom hearts games here in the usa?

5. on 05 Aug 2008 at 6:58 pm 255. Kingdom Hearts is Amazing!!!!!

When does this come out????

6. on 05 Aug 2008 at 9:06 pm 256. geatre

i can’t stand the wait right now.. ARGHHH!!!! (I’v stopped checkin spoilers, it’s hard..)

7. on 17 Aug 2008 at 10:48 pm 257. Terra_Keyblade Master

birth by sleep and 358/2 look way better than this

8. on 26 Aug 2008 at 6:56 pm 258. Rissaroo1234

When will it become available in the USA?

9. on 18 Sep 2008 at 10:50 pm 259. kayla

theres no point in KH coded!
    its retarded! >=(

10. on 30 Sep 2008 at 5:48 pm 260. Heart Superior

Actually Coded is probably going to reveal more about the future of Kingdom Hearts then any other of the three games. It is after all the only game that occurs after KH2 and a lot of interesting mysteries in it. One thing is the question of the “true enemy”.

11. on 05 Oct 2008 at 4:21 am 261. final fanticy rulz

the true enimy is kiry i no a guy who made the game

12. on 06 Oct 2008 at 2:12 am 262. Squiggle

Is KH: Coded going to be available only on cell phones?

13. on 08 Oct 2008 at 8:28 pm 263. Insaneme

yes Squiggle it will only be release on I phones i think if I’m right

14. on 10 Oct 2008 at 7:59 pm 264. Nuttycrystalgirl

Look what I said about rabbits eating their droppi’ns what I meant was talki’ns my nature just like its a rabbits nature to dig burrows. THERE! I SAID IT!!!!! NOW no more of dat smart talk from any of ya and I tell ya you’ll be sorry, sorry sorry!!!!!

15. on 10 Oct 2008 at 8:04 pm 265. Nuttycrystalgirl

Look #O|The Outsider I don’t like 2 “B” mean but…….
    YOU SUCK IT

There I said it so are we clear here that I ain’t a blabber mouth, okay so maybe I talk alot but…… aw Hell with read my 2nd most recent comment Kay?

16. on 10 Oct 2008 at 8:09 pm 266. Nuttycrystalgirl

Jeez and I thought I wuz da only girl on dis site, hey ya May I’m Nuttycrystalgirl don’t laugh I’ve an account with Dinsey.co.uk and it was this or Noodleprincess.

17. on 10 Oct 2008 at 8:13 pm 267. Nuttycrystalgirl

No duh Squiggle of course it’s gonna “B” on cell-phones.

*mutters under breath* IDIOT

18. on 14 Oct 2008 at 9:18 pm 268. Key of Reason

this nonsensical gibberish piled up.

19. on 17 Oct 2008 at 5:51 pm 269. Key of Reason

someone get this page back on traaaaaaack.

20. on 28 Oct 2008 at 1:41 am 270. Emily the Penguin

I’m not excited for this AT ALL. You know some people don’t have phones. Yeah, real shocker. I mean, I liked KH II the best, and now we just had to go back to KH I? Ughh… at least I think it is around the time of KH I. The face and cloths look the same… more kidish.

Let’s just hurry up and get Birth by Sleep and 385/2 Days!

Emily the Penguin

21. on 29 Oct 2008 at 3:16 am 271. ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

how can i get the game? is it even out yet?

22. on 29 Oct 2008 at 4:13 pm 272. jon

not in the states

23. on 29 Oct 2008 at 5:57 pm 273. Heart Superior

It’s not out anywhere yet.

24. on 31 Oct 2008 at 2:27 am 274. Ukir

So uh… basically it’s a sequel to Chain of Memories? Not like Castle Oblivion or anything… sounds cool

25. on 02 Nov 2008 at 9:35 am 275. Heart Superior

No it’s a sequel to KH2, but it is like CoM in which it basically goes over what has already happened while introducing us to will be introduced in KH3.

26. on 08 Nov 2008 at 3:34 pm 276. Terra

Why don’t they put coded on the psp or the ds or even the Wii? Of all the systems they pick the cellphone

27. on 11 Nov 2008 at 5:46 pm 277. sammie

hi everyone

28. on 16 Nov 2008 at 7:37 pm 278. Kingdom Hearts Warrior

So this is a KH game with Jimminy Cricket, King Mickey, and Sora and possibly people from Traverse Town. This should be interesting and serious and the phrase “You need to return to heal the wounds.” And Jimminy Cricket not remember writing it, it’s just like him when he wrote “Thank Namine” in KH, and not remembering writing it in KH2 so it it may have something to do with Sora’s memories, so it does have a connection with Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories.

29. on 18 Nov 2008 at 4:26 am 279. Heart Superior

Kingdom Hearts Warrior: Actually the correct phrase is “We must return to free them from their torment.”

30. on 20 Nov 2008 at 6:18 am 280. Heart Superior

Written by bittermeat
    Wednesday, 19 November 2008
    Kingdom Hearts Coded was released yesterday, preinstalled on the Docomo PRIME Series “P-01A” mobile phone. Luckily for us, blogger Arika-san from The Light in Chaos purchased the phone and has written her first gameplay report covering the feature “Olympus Coliseum -Side Episode-”.

There is also have a photo of a new illustration for Coded featuring Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. You can click the thumbnail on the right to see it! We should see a better quality version soon.

Here is the translated report by Arika-san from The Light in Chaos:

I’ve begun to play Coded, even though there are only 2 features to check out right now. I didn’t have a lot of time today, so I only played the Olympus Coliseum feature. Oh and by the way, the phone contained an email decorated with a Kingdom Hearts Mobile motif which contained information about the Coded preinstallation. I am looking forward to Mobile very much!

OLYMPUS COLISEUM

Sora meets with Hercules and Phil. At first there is no one around, but then after wandering a bit, Phil appears. However he shows up in a hurried tone saying, “Help me out!” As you’d expect, there are Heartless needing to be dealt with.

This time it seems like the battles are consecutive mixed with a tutorial on how to play the game. (Though I didn’t see where they explained how to use Jump.) Feels like the Heartless steadily increased in a pattern like this as you defeat them: 1>3>5>(for a moment it went back to 1)>8>100… I forgot to mention here that the 9 key or pressing a directional button twice does Dodge Roll and the 6 key does Guard.

By the way, when it returned to 1, I was fighting against a Large Body, therefore attacking it from the front was useless. Since there are no Magic attacks, I had to attack it from the back. Also, since the Large Body summoned the bug blocks, breaking them and avoiding attacks was necessary in order to not be hindered by them. At first a few would appear at the same time, making it so you had to Jump more often to move about.

When enemies are defeated, they drop debug prizes which are rarely HP balls, and when you break the bug blocks, HP balls are dropped. 100 points were earned after battling and then there was an ending event scene.

At first I forgot what buttons to press, so I only could Guard. (I’m a fool ;^;) So I started it once again from the beginning and it was easier to clear after that. As usual, the Large Body still repel attacks, lol.

The sound quality wasn’t the best, but for the time being it looks better than Chain of Memories on the Gameboy Advance. By the way, there were battle voices. Sora said things like “Ha!” and “Take that!” during the battles, and then things like “Ugh!” and “Ahh!” when he took damage.

But, sometimes the movement became slow and would stop suddenly, which worries me. ;^; Oh the capacity… I feel there is no hope for it.

Overall it took about 20 minutes to do. (And then afterward write this guide.) I think I’ll practice here until I am used to it.

After the battle in the event scene Hercules comes out, then at that time Sora says something about bringing a “certain thing.” (It has to do with the previous Kingdom Hearts.) I try looking for it, thinking “Is it that? It’s not that! Was it dropped?!” :D

Well, then after that Phil seems to have discovered it… Seems to be that the flavor is “salty, but sweet.” It’s other meaning makes me smile. :D …Then at once Hercules disappeared! In every sense! :D

Since the Traverse Town feature is there too, I think I’ll give it a try tomorrow.

31. on 23 Nov 2008 at 6:50 pm 281. Kingdom Hearts Warrior

hello

32. on 25 Nov 2008 at 3:42 am 282. Kingdom Hearts Warrior

While I was reserching I found that there was only going to be at least 3 worlds including Hollow Bastion,Traverse Town, and Disney Castle. So why would there be stuff about Olympus Collisum.

33. on 26 Nov 2008 at 6:21 am 283. Twilight003

so far this game seems to be a big waist of time. and most of it is very confusing. to me at least if no one else. and at least with Birth By Sleep and 358/2 it gives you a chance to learn something new. this game seems to tell you everything that anyone should know about the game already.

34. on 26 Nov 2008 at 6:23 am 284. Twilight003

this game seems to be a major waist of time. and from what i read, it seems to be a wiast of creativity and tallent. plus it’s for the most part, very confusing.

35. on 26 Nov 2008 at 4:56 pm 285. Kingdom Hearts Warrior

Not only did they create this game to show stuff about Sora’s past, but to help Sora regain his memory because this game is partially connected to Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories.Also, I believe they put Olympus Colliseum in Kingdom Hearts:Coded is because Hades never died in Kingom Hearts , but in Kingdom Hearts 2 Hades did die, but the thing is there has been rumors going around that Hades never died because he is the King of the Dead. So anything is possible.

36. on 26 Nov 2008 at 5:04 pm 286. Kingdom Hearts Warrior

Also, if you read at the top it says stuff about the 3 main characters witch are King Mickey, Jimminy Cricket, and Sora. Then it has a trailer description and that is important. Also the phrase that Jimminy Cricket reads is “You must return to heal,to heal its wounds.” Then Jimminy Crickets shows King Mickey and he says, “Only he is the one who can solve it.” So I have 2 thoughts to who he can be reffering it to and that is either Sora and Ansem and possibly a strong third witch is Riku.

Now I know I have mentioned this before, but just like in Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories, Jimminy Cricket rights “Thank Namine”, and not remembering it in Kingdom Hearts 2 so we should give that some hard looking over.

37. on 26 Nov 2008 at 5:08 pm 287. Kingdom Hearts Warrior

One more thing, Twighlight003, this is not a waist of time because this can answer alot of people’s anwswers reffering to KH, KH:Chain of Memories, KH:358/2, and KH3. So we should also consider this game as info or data.

38. on 27 Nov 2008 at 3:24 am 288. Ricky

what jiminy saw first was “we must release them from there torment” and then what you said.
    kingdom hearts warrior.
    its gonna b very important the game coded bad enough it is that well have 2 wait a lot.
    i saw a new vid. in khinsider and wow it was kinda nice.
    happy thanks giving 2 all.

39. on 29 Nov 2008 at 8:31 pm 289. kindom hearts rules

so this is on cell phone right?

40. on 03 Dec 2008 at 3:10 am 290. Anonymous

i think that everyone should just wait until the game comes out to play instead of just guessing what the story is going to be about.

41. on 05 Dec 2008 at 1:54 am 291. Ricky

wich 1 coded its about some strange writen things in jiminys journal so jiminy tells king mickey and mickey creates a digital world of the kh1 world sand makes a digital sora and send themselves 2 a journey of wich we wont know nothing unless some vids appeare in you tube about it with subs.
    or unless the rumor that it will come for psp will come true that would b better.

42. on 05 Dec 2008 at 1:37 pm 292. sammie

hi ricky are you stalking me or somthing hahahahahaha

43. on 19 Dec 2008 at 11:14 am 293. sammie

the longer it takes thge better its going to be thats what i say anyway.lol

44. on 02 Jan 2009 at 11:54 pm 294. Happy New Years! - Kingdom Hearts 3

[...] the Kingdom Hearts series, but three! Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts Coded show a very promising future [...]

45. on 03 Jan 2009 at 12:02 am 295. lola

it’s been a long time since I’ve been here but happy 2nd day of the new year

I have mu story ready so here it goes

Chapter 10: Namine and Lexi’s memories
    Author’s note: this may be confusing but I am using some part of the story of Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of memories. And the trap is the plan to let Sora think that Namine was the girl he cared about, so he would try to save her, leading him to the Organization’s plan for using him as a puppet, but (in my story) Namine used real memories as a trap but replacing Lexi to Namine . So Chapter 2 are memories being replaced by Namine (Because she lost the drawings of the true memories). So I hope it’s not too confusing

Namine: The pieces are missing.

Namine had woken up. Thinking about what she had done to Sora’s memories in Castle Oblivion.
    She began to write the thoughts.

When Sora was at castle Oblivion… he lost all thought of Lexi. When I was leading him to the trap to get hold of him, I replaced Lexi’s memories. I used myself as Lexi and pretend to be her, in Sora’s memories. I need to re draw her back to that memory that was lost and forgotten. Maybe Lexi is Sora’s true light.
    This is what happens when I mess around with memories. So Lexi was replaced by me and that memory was real, not fake, and I need to fix what I have done. Hope it works…

As Namine began to draw piece by piece, Sora was driving the gummi ship
    Lexi was looking out to the stars.
    Riku: So, Lexi, you moved from Destiny Islands? And used to be friends with me and Sora?
    Lexi: Yeah. It’s weird it’s like I barely know you guys.
    Sora: Well we know you, we used to be friends. How can you forget having a friend?
    Lexi: Right. Remember when we first saw each other at the academy, It was like a reunion.
    Sora: Really? It took me a while remembering you.

Then suddenly Lexi’s head started to hurt.

Goofy: You okay Lexi?

Lexi: Um, yeah but I-I… then Lexi faints.
    Donald: Lexi?!

Lexi entered a white room.

Namine: Lexi?

Lexi: Namine? Namine, where am I?
    Namine: I can’t tell you but I’ll tell you this. You remembered moving away from Destiny Islands because your parents were dead. But I now remember you some how disappeared. Your parents aren’t dead. I think if I re draw all your lost memories you would remember everything you need to remember about anything.
    Lexi: What???!!! My parents aren’t dead!?
    Namine: No, they might be looking for you but I need to start the process or it will be too late.
    Lexi: What do you mean?
    Namine: If I don’t do this soon you will forget every memory you had lived. You will forget your friends and you may disappear.
    Lexi: Why?!
    Namine: Losing memories is like losing what ties your heart together. But there’s always hope. If you find the person that holds your light you’ll be okay. That person will guide you out of the darkness, never letting you fall.
    Lexi: I’m never going to find that light.
    Namine: Maybe it’s deep beneath your heart think of someone. He may be closer than you think.
    Lexi: Sora?

Sora: Lexi?
    Lexi: Huh?

Lexi was back.
    Riku: You okay?
    Lexi: Yeah I’m okay…
    Goofy: You’re not sure are you?
    Lexi: No… could I just be alone for a sec?
    Sora: Sure.
    Lexi went to sit on the back of the gummi ship.
    Donald: What do think is wrong with her?
    Riku: She looks pretty upset.
    Goofy: Maybe she has a bad headache.
    Riku: Sora go and comfort her.
    Sora: Maybe she needs to be alone. Any ways I’m driving.
    Donald: Wait I hear her crying.
    Sora looked sort of worried, so he went and walked up to her. Donald was driving the gummi ship
    Lexi was there sitting down crying.
    Sora: Lexi is something bugging you?
    Lexi: …
    Sora went to sit next to her.
    Sora: Do you want a visit from the tickle monster?
    Lexi: What? (She wiped her tears)
    Sora started to tickle her. She started to laugh.
    Sora: Do you fill better?
    Lexi: Yeah. Thanks. (Lexi hugged Sora)
    Sora hugged back.
    Riku whispered to Donald and Goofy: Look.
    Riku: Sora is growing up.
    Goofy: Being a gentle man.
    Riku: Right. Kairi and Sora are just like puppy love it’s not going to last…
    Donald: Maybe your right, but we don’t know… yet.
    Goofy: Uh? Where are we going again?
    Donald: Oh that’s easy we’re going to… um… we’re going to…
    Riku: Hey Sora! Where are we going?
    Sora stood up and walked over to them.
    Sora: I think its Halloween Town.
    Donald: Well where’re here

The gummi ship approached

And they where in Halloween town.

Lexi: Wow, this place is dark… Cool!
    Sora: I guess you like this place.

Then a big tall skeleton approaches them

Jack: Sora, Donald, Goofy! And this must be Riku and Kairi.
    Lexi: Actually I’m Lexi. And you are…
    Jack: Jack Skellington! King of the pumpkin patch, and Happy Halloween!
    Sora: What happened to “Merry Christmas?”
    Jack: Not this time I need to catch up with my plans for Halloween this year. But the entire town is doing “Secret Sandy”
    Lexi: Sandy?
    Sora: He means Santa.
    Lexi: There’s no such thing as Santa you and Riku told me that when we where little remember?
    Sora: Oh, heh-heh. Well he’s real.
    Jack: Would like to do the “Secret Sandy”?
    Sora: Sure.
    Lexi: Well if you’re so sure Santa is real, I want to go meet him.
    Jack: Okay then but you first have to write your names and put it in this hat.

Then they all did then put in the hat, Jack shuffled the hat and made the group of friends get a piece of paper out of the hat.

They all thought.

Sora: Riku.
    Lexi: Sora?
    Donald: Goofy.
    Goofy: Donald.
    Riku: Lexi?!

Jack: You can’t tell anyone about that your there secret Sandy. You all have until Halloween. Well you head of to Sandy Claws house without me a have a meeting with the mayor. Oh almost forgot you need to get the present from Sandy Claws work shop.

Then Jack walked of to the distance.

Sora: Well let’s go!
    They all went into the forest and into full of trees that had colored carvings (Doors)

Riku: Sora let me talk to you.
    Sora: Sure.

Then Lexi, Donald, and Goofy waited at the pine tree figure on the tree.

Riku: I got Lexi. And I was thinking if you could trade with me.
    Sora: Well I would love to trade, but I got you to give a present to.
    Riku: Weird but I would be giving myself a present I would actually like… okay let’s just trade.

They exchanged papers.

Donald: Come on you guys!
    Sora and Riku went up to them and opened the door and entered the world of the North Pole.

Chapter 11: Christmas Town

The group of friends fell into the soft white snow.

Lexi: Snow?
    Sora: This is Christmas Town.
    Lexi: I still don’t believe Santa is real.
    Sora: You will as soon as we get there.
    Lexi: …

Lexi got snow and made it into a snow ball and threw it at Sora.

Sora: Hey!

Lexi giggles.

Sora then got a snow ball and was a bout to hit Lexi but he missed and threw it at Riku.
    Then they all began a snowball fight.

Santa: What are you kids doing?! You’re going to catch a cold if you don’t wear coats.
    Lexi: Huh? Sora is that…
    Sora: Do you believe me now?
    Lexi: Santa?
    Santa: Ho-ho-ho! You must be Lexi.
    Lexi: How does he know my name?
    Riku: He’s probably a hoax. A big guy dress in a Santa costume.
    Sora: But he’s real. Last time we were here he said eight years ago I told everyone at the islands that he wasn’t real.
    Riku: I don’t know.
    Lexi: He looks pretty real to me.
    Santa: I hear you are doing a Secret Santa?
    Sora: Jack told us to come here so we can get a present for that person and show Lexi that you were real.
    Donald: Speaking of presents who’s in your naughty and nice list?
    Santa: Well Sora’s of the hook and he gets a present this year. Lexi I guess you get a present even though you didn’t believe. Donald Goofy you will certainly get presents. Oh and Riku not a believer but you’ve been good so I guess you’ll be getting your present also.

Riku: I still think you’re a hoax though.
    Santa: Very well. Now let’s go to the work shop and pick a present.

They all walked down the hill and into Santa’s work shop.

Santa: Let me get one of my elves to make you hot chocolate. You may sit down near the fire place.

They all sit down near the fireplace. They all sit on the coach. Donald was sitting on the far left. Goofy, next to him, then Lexi, Sora, and Riku at the far right. They all fitted perfectly.

Elf: Here are your hot chocolates.

Lexi: Thank you.
    Elf: You’re welcome call me if you need anything.

Then the little elf left.

Goofy: Shouldn’t we be getting the presents?
    Donald: Let’s relax *yawn* I’m feeling sleepy.
    Lexi: This feels like a sleep over but there’s only one girl and four guys *giggles*.
    Minutes past they were all talking then Donald and Goofy were sound a sleep. Riku was a sleep also.

Lexi: *yawn* Watching them sleep makes me feel sleepy.
    Sora: Me too, so who did you get?
    Lexi: Can’t say it’s a secret. But I do have a question. How did you become the keyblade’s master?
    Sora: Well it was all confusing at first. Then it all made sense. The keyblade chooses its master, if that person has a powerful heart. So that’s al I have to say.
    Lexi: I also have the keyblade. So that means I have a powerful heart… *yawn* I’ going to sleep now. Zzzz…
    Sora was the only on awake.
    Minutes had past and then Lexi’s head was next to Sora’s shoulder.
    Sora: Am I falling in love with her?
    Sora saw her he felt something in his stomach like butterflies like he felt with Kairi.
    Then soon Sora was asleep and his head was slightly on top of Lexi’s.

Chapter 12: Castle Oblivion

Authors note: The story is going to go back and forth to Castle Oblivion to Halloween/ Christmas town

Axel: So when your clone was at the pool you were drawing Lexi’s memories, right?
    Namine: Right. She is the most important piece in Sora’s heart.
    Axel: How come?
    Namine: I lied to Larxene that if I kept making up more memories Sora’s feelings for Kairi will be stronger but I was worried that Lexi would be replaced by me and that Sora might forget Kairi so I replaced Lexi’s memories and made Sora lose his memories about her. He might’ve forgotten about her but she wasn’t lost either. At the beginning of the school year they both remembered each other and well Sora is having a strong connection with Lexi not because of the memories because they seem to really care about each other.
    Axel: I get it. But why does she have a keyblade?
    Namine: She has a very strong heart.
    Axel: She must be special then.
    Namine: She is. But since the Organization might be looking for you, you might as well hide for now.
    Axel: Yeah. I guess I’ll hide… for now.
    Namine: You do that, for now let’s just wait.

Larxene: I knew I’d find you here. Traitor!
    Axel: Namine! Run!

Namine ran but was caught by Demyx.

Demyx: Think of getting away?

Namine frightened she opened a dark passage and managed to escape.
    Larxene: You’re so pathetic Axel. Think of just ditching the Organization?
    Axel: I won’t let you hurt Lexi or Namine.
    Larxene: Trying to be a hero now, Axel?
    Axel: You’re just going to destroy yourselves.
    Larxene: Perhaps you haven’t notice we are nobodies we have no selves and we plan to use that idiot Namine and that little pathetic girl Lexi to open Kingdom Hearts and no one is going to stop us.
    Demyx: What about that kid um… Zola?… Zora?… Wait… Sora! Yeah! Him!
    Larxene: You idiot! You and your stupid out burst!
    Axel: Sora… Well in that case, he’ll cream you like he did last time.
    Larxene: But let’s see if he remembers us from this castle.
    Axel: Doubt it.
    Larxene: What did you say? (she got her weapons they are on her knuckles they were little spikes).
    Axel: Nothing.
    Larxene: I don’t like to be mess with when I’m in a bad… Mood!!!

So they started to fight. Demyx just left without being seen.

46. on 03 Jan 2009 at 9:59 pm 296. Ricky

hahahaha sammie
    lola i think you should stop making crazy story even if it is what you think make small posts
    and well
    later.

47. on 05 Jan 2009 at 1:04 am 297. Ricky

hey lola theres a girl looking for you in the bbs section.
    i think it was there.

48. on 06 Jan 2009 at 11:18 am 298. sammie

stop stalking me its really scary.hahahahaha

49. on 08 Jan 2009 at 2:18 pm 299. Ricky

what do you mean sammie
    i havent done anything.

50. on 12 Jan 2009 at 1:11 pm 300. sammie

is that lola realatid to that rainbowx kid and ricky i know you have done anything i was just bored.it was a joke (evil laugh)hahahahahaha.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All